Chestnut Homes Lincoln Grand Prix Review 2017
2016 Winners Return To Defend Their Lincoln Grand Prix Titles
Defending champions Tom Stewart and Alice Barnes return to the Chestnut Homes Lincoln Grand Prix on May 14th to defend their titles. Both riders will start as number 1 in their respective races, and as a gesture of thanks to former winner Kristian House, who is retiring at the end of 2017, he will start his last Lincoln Grand Prix as number 2.
With both races attracting a record number of entries selecting the field was a challenge in itself. The maximum number of starters in each race is 150, and the organisers received over 250 mens applications and 170 women.
The full rider fields are now published online just click on the logo below to view them.
- Chestnut Homes Announced As Title Sponsor for Lincoln Grand Prix
- Lincoln Criterium Returns for 2017 Thanks To Title Sponsor Allen Signs
- Enjoy The VIP Treatment At The Lincoln Grand Prix
- Lincoln Grand Prix & Holiday Inn Lincoln Hotel Offer
- A word from Ned...
- Lincoln Grand Prix Joins "Pimp It Like A Pro – The Jason Bradbury Project"
- Lincoln Grand Prix & HSBC UK Spring Cup & Womens Road Series Dates Confirmed
- Lincoln Festival Of Cycling ’17 Returns Bigger & Better Than Ever
- Lincoln GP Supports #ShareTheRoad Campaign
- Lincoln Grand Prix - 2016 Race Guide
- Women's Lincoln Grand Prix - 2016 Race Report
- Men's Lincoln Grand Prix - 2016 Race Report
- Just 1 week To Wait!
- Less Than 7 Weeks To Go!
- National Championship Cycling Returns to Lincoln in 2016