Britains Oldest One Day Classic The Lincoln Grand Prix
Just 100 Days To Go! - Chestnut Homes Lincoln Grand Prix May 13th 2018
British Cycling have announced today that the The Chestnut Homes Lincoln Grand Prix is set to return to the streets of Lincoln on May 13th 2018. The event will be the final round of the British Cycling | HSBC Spring Cup Series.
2018 will be the 63rd annual running of the Lincoln Grand Prix which for some years has been the oldest single day classic in the UK, it runs along side the Women's Lincoln Grand Prix on the same day and these are planned to be the finale of the Lincoln Festival of Cycling.
Event organisers are working hard to secure the finances to run the the full 5 event programme which includes a cycling themed film night, City centre criterium racing for all abilities and ages, a cycle sportive, an uphill dash on the Michaelgate cobbles and then the 2 Grand Prix races.
For more information about the planned events for 2018 please click on the event logos at the bottom of the page.
Chestnut Homes Lincoln Grand Prix Review 2017
- 2016 Winners Return To Defend Their Lincoln Grand Prix Titles
- Chestnut Homes Announced As Title Sponsor for Lincoln Grand Prix
- Lincoln Criterium Returns for 2017 Thanks To Title Sponsor Allen Signs
- Enjoy The VIP Treatment At The Lincoln Grand Prix
- Lincoln Grand Prix & Holiday Inn Lincoln Hotel Offer
- A word from Ned...
- Lincoln Grand Prix Joins "Pimp It Like A Pro – The Jason Bradbury Project"
- Lincoln Grand Prix & HSBC UK Spring Cup & Womens Road Series Dates Confirmed
- Lincoln Festival Of Cycling ’17 Returns Bigger & Better Than Ever
- Lincoln GP Supports #ShareTheRoad Campaign
- Lincoln Grand Prix - 2016 Race Guide
- Women's Lincoln Grand Prix - 2016 Race Report
- Men's Lincoln Grand Prix - 2016 Race Report
- Just 1 week To Wait!
- Less Than 7 Weeks To Go!