Men's Chestnut Homes Lincoln Grand Prix Course
The Men's Lincoln Grand Prix starts at 1.00 pm from the Castle Square and covers 13 laps of the Grand Prix circuit to finish in Castle Square at aaprximately 4.30 pm.
Route for the 2018 Lincoln Grand Prix
- Start from BC University Campus neutralised to Castle Square for official start.
- Neutralised roll through Bailgate, along Newport, turning left on to Yarborough Crescent
- At Burton Road junction, turn right on to Burton Road B1398 to A46 Flyover and speed de-restriction sign for Race Start Proper
- Continue past Burton Hill Top then turn left and descend Burton Hill through Burton on Fen Lane
- Turn Left on to A57 at roundabout
- Turn left on to Long Leys Road
- Turn right at traffic lights on to Yarborough Road
- Turn left on to West Parade,
- Left left on to Motherby Lane
- Turn left on to Hungate
- Turn right on to Michaelgate
- Turn left on to wordsworth Street
- Turn right on to Drury Lane
- Through Castle Square and cross finish line.
- Complete 12 further laps of the circuit 103m miles